BOOKINGS NOW OPEN FOR 2018
To make enquiries or book, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Puffing Billy on (03) 9757 0700.
At the time of booking you will need to certify that you are of reasonable health and fitness.
Bookings are subject to locomotive availability and restrictions caused by high fire danger days.
Note: On days of 'Total Fire Ban' in the Central Zone, the 861 Footplate Experience will not run.
Based on past experience 'Total Fire Bans' are extremely rare in the month of May, and are rarely called in the months from June to October.
The cost of the 861 Footplate Experience Course is AUD$1,700 including GST.
Included in the cost are:
- Exclusive use of locomotive 861 and a train of two vehicles for the day, under the expert guidance of a Puffing Billy Railway driver, fireman, and guard.
- This course operates on a fully operating railway around regular scheduled Puffing Billy services and events.
- Detailed course notes which will be sent to you in advance.
- Morning tea, lunch, and afternoon tea. This can also be provided for your guests for a small additional charge (Must be arranged at time of Booking).
- A Certificate of Completion
Upon confirmation of your booking availability we will advise payment options which include: Visa, Mastercard, Paypal and Cheque or Direct Deposit (if transferring money from Overseas all fees incurred must be paid by the sender). All payments must be in Australian Dollars (AUD).
The cost of the 861 Footplate Experience Course includes a $100 non-refundable portion. Any further refunds due to cancellation for medical reasons or other emergencies will be at the discretion of the Puffing Billy Railway.